Bragi Dash Pro
As technology moves forward in the digital world so does the technology of the hearing aid world. Starkey has partnered with German smart headphone and hearables company, Bragi, and introduces a new line of hearables. The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and the Dash Pro are both new releases that are considered “the world’s first custom-made wireless ear computer.”
The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey are a one of a kind hearable. Its custom fit perfectly caters to each user and breaks the negative stereotypes behind assisted hearing devices. The Dash Pro by Starkey emphasizes not just clarity of sound, but also the bass and frequency of everyday life. With a retail price of only $499.00 it is undoubtedly one of the most inexpensive yet high quality custom made hearables available today.
The Dash Pro is the latest release from Bragi. With Bluetooth connectivity abilities and top of the line audio transparency, the Dash Pro are said to deliver crisp sound in a compact package via Knowles Balanced Armature Speakers. Battery life of up to 30 hours on the go make these hearables an easy accessory to use in your everyday routine. Retailed at $329.00, The Dash Pro is a sleek package that delivers the latest hearable technology.
There are dozens of new features that set these hearables apart from any other competitor out there. Today, hearables aren’t just used to enhance sound of the outside world, but can be a great complement to seamlessly incorporate your everyday digital devices into one easy step. According to the partnering companies, the Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and the Dash Pro are equipped with top of the line features including:
- Bluetooth streaming of music, podcasts and more
- Storage of up to 1,000 songs in 4 GB of internal storage
- Equipped with Versant voice technology from Knowles
- Audio transparency to allow and block any sound or noise
- Ability to receive incoming and make outgoing phone calls, even in the most busiest of surroundings
- Up to 30 hours of on the go battery life
- Compatible with iTranslate to enjoy conversations in dozens of languages
- Waterproof technology in up to 3 feet
- Automatically track activity and workouts with ease
- Virtual, hands free menu access
“…this product is going to empower consumers to lead with confidence in everything they do. Our partnership bring a whole new dimension of personalization and customization to hearable technology to the market” said Starkey Hearing Technologies Senior VP, Brandon Sawalich.
The world of hearing aids are changing with the introduction of the latest technology in hearables. The digital world is creating an accessible point for those with hearing assistance needs and it all starts with The Dash Pro tailored by Starkey and the Dash Pro.